Jordan aviation group
1. Job Description
Position: Jordan Aviation Airlines B767 Captain
Minimum hours (Total) – 7,000 Multi Crew Jet Commercial Airline.
Minimum hours (PIC) – 2,000 Multi Crew Jet Commercial Airline.
Minimum Hours (PIC on Type) – 2,000 on 767 Type. Or Total PIC 5,000 Multi Crew Jet Commercial Airline Out of Which 1,000 PIC on 767 Type.
License/Rating – Valid ICAO/FAA/EASA ATPL (A) with endorsed B767- type-rating
Proficiency Checks and IR – Last proficiency test for pilot within the term of its validity
English Proficiency – ICAO Level 5+
Medical – Valid Class 1 Medical
– Last actual operating flight 767 within 3 months.
– Verification of license certificate within 1 month.
– Last 5 pages stamped log book.
– Last Valid OPC/LPC.
– Last Valid Line Check form.
– Valid Passport copy.
– No Aviation Accidents and Incidents Certificate.
– Proof of no criminal records by:
Country of nationality, or
Country of residence.
Base – Operation Base is Worldwide Company Home base is Jordan.
Type of Business – Regular Schedule, Charters , A/C leasing
Roster (weeks ON/weeks OFF) – 45 days on/15 days off (Full Salary 11500$ paid on days off) Flexible and can be accumulate.
Annual Leave – 30 days (which to cover annual and sick leaves).
Basic (USD/month) – Normal online Captain- Long term – $11,500 per month + TRI Allowance 500$.
Additional Flying Allowance:
- Each day flying out Jordan
- Each Night Stop out Jordan
- ++ End of Year Bonus operating over 600 FHRs a year.
Travel Benefits (USD/Month) –Tickets from/to Ops is provided
Housing Allowance (USD/month)
- Hotel accommodation provided within training period
- Hotel accommodation provided while operating out of Jordan
Contract Length – Long term
Qualified TRI with actual flying as TRI can obtain direct validation for 6 months without proceeding exams.
3. Induction and Ground Training
Acceptance SIM Session – After passing technical interview and the check of the candidate reference and the obtain of License Verification, 1 HR SIM acceptance shall be performed with our TRE/I
Period of Training – 1 Month training after passing Aviation Authority exams
Per diem (USD) – Within training period after passing CARC exams the candidate is entitled to 1,000$ a week not to exceed 45 days to be clear on line.
Accommodation/Transport – Accommodation 4* equivalent + Transportation is provided out Jordan.
If you have any question, please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 7976 931 601